Job/Internship Search and Branding (including interviewing)
Your relationship with Luma does not end upon your acceptance to you dream school. Luma provides internship and job search services as well as branding and interview coaching. Luma will assist you in identifying yourself as a brand, provide coaching on how to brand yourself, and cultivate and develop your professional connections in the U.S. and globally.
We have years of experience working and recruiting at Fortune 500 companies and an in-depth understanding of U.S. job market trends. We can guide you navigate through this complex process.
Luma will work with the client to:
- Thoroughly analyze the clients’ skills, specialties, interest, goals, and financial aspirations.
- Conduct research on potential fields of interest. In cases where it’s necessary, we offer administration and interpretation of assessment tools such as Myers-Briggs Type Indicators (MBTI) and Holland Code questionnaires, in order to better understand the client’s ideal career paths.
- Assist the client in creating or reviewing a visual professional roadmap with short and long term goals.
- Conduct job searches and market research of individual industry.
- Perfect client’s resume/CV, customizing it to certain industries (or graduate programs) which, with the help of Luma’s assessment, the client has decided are suitable for him or her.
- Assist the client in creating a LinkedIn profile, and building a network on the platform. LinkedIn is the biggest professional network on the world wide web. Learning how to market yourself on LinkedIn can help you land on your dream job.
- Create a detailed job application timeline with the clients to ensure each deadline is met.
- Assist in next steps after you submit your application, such as, following up with potential employers.
- Supply industry specific reading list and courses for clients.
- Guide clients in business etiquette and acing interviews.
- Assist clients during negotiations, including but not limited to salary and benefits.