Luma Premium College Admissions Service
If you are a student in the 11th or 12th grade, and are ready to start the U.S. college application process, this package is for you. Luma will work with the student and his or her parents to:
- Choose the ideal schools and programs to which the student will apply. To do this, we will analyze the student’s test scores – SAT 1, SAT 2 subject exam(s), overall grades – skills and specialties, extracurricular activities and interests.
- Create an exclusive report, which will include suggested safety, good match and reach schools, as well as recommended majors.
- Formulate and execute a plan to maximize the student’s potential SAT score.
- Create a detailed timeline to ensure this admissions process is seamless and deadlines are met.
- Ensure that required documents students need to prepare are timely available and translated.
- Provide recommendations on how to get exceptional references from teachers.
- Guide the student in producing a powerful personal statement that maximizes her chances of admission. Our goal is not only to help our students create a well-written personal statement, but, by using the art of storytelling, to also connect with the admissions officers reviewing the application. We collaborate with the student to assist with the following activities:
1. Exploring unique and powerful personal statement topic.
2. Discussing the personal statement over several drafts in order to ensure that the content is cogent and compelling, highlighting the student’s uniqueness and talents.
3. Polishing and finalizing the personal statement. Each paper is reviewed by two professionally certified editors in the U.S. and Fran to ensure that it is carefully crafted, that the flow is immaculate, and that it is generally beautifully written with no grammar, syntax, or structural errors.
- Coach students during interview process as needed.
- Assist in the decision-making process once the student has received acceptance letters.
- Conduct waitlist and deferral analysis for the student as necessary.